Thursday, November 3, 2011

Ellie's 2nd Birthday in Pictures

 
 Ellie with all her sisters and her big brother.  So nice that we can all be together.  I realize that someday in the not too far off future we won't all be under the same roof.  (Excuse me while I sob.)
                                                          Me and the birthday girl!

                                                                       So pretty!
                                                                 I love her smile.



Ellie's bday is the same as my mom's.  My mom didn't want any pictures taken of her.  So, here is a picture of her birthday apple pie instead. (Aubrey and I made it.  I think Anna helped for a little while until her favorite PBS show came on...then she ditched us. Very funny considering how badly she wanted to make the pie.)

                      Ellie blowing out her TWO candles.  Isabel made the cake for her this year.

                                                              Ellie with her daddy!

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your sweet Ellie! She is such an adorable girl. Apple pie...yum! Looks good. And I love the picture at the top where Isabel is holding the happy birthday sign up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, she's getting so big! Happy Birthday Ellie!

    Shall we get together soon? :)

    ReplyDelete

Dinner Time Anchor

Awhile back I read a question on an instagram account that I follow. It went something like this: What are the anchors that keep your fami...