Saturday, December 11, 2010

New Hat

Yesterday, I had to go to the big city to drop Christian off at a party.
While I was in the big city I decided to spend the big money that I had just received in the mail from my dad and his wife for my birthday.
I rarely go to Target...I cannot even remember the last time I was there, but yesterday I went. Which makes it so coincidental that my friend Valerie was just telling me the other day that when she goes to Target she always buys her kids popcorn because it makes the shopping trip happier for everyone involved. So, that's what I did. And it worked for us, too. My 3 littlest girls that I had with me didn't even spill the popcorn all over the floor!
(See, I just answered your question: How do you go shopping with little children?)
One of the things I liked and was considering buying was a black hat. I tried it on and asked Anna(6) how it looked. Lucy (3) piped up instead and said, "You're lookin' GOOD!"
Needless to say, I bought the hat.
I also got a pair of pajama pants that I am still wearing now as I type...at 10:30 in the morning. Hooray for lazy Saturday mornings.
Now, please excuse me while I go make a cup of coffee.
Only after a little more lingering and a cup of coffee will I decide to face the world, my messy kitchen, my cluttered bedroom and the laundry.* I might go peek in on my baby who seems to be playing in the bathroom BEFORE the coffee though.*

3 comments:

  1. Yay for popcorn :) I want to see a picture of you in your hat though. Adorable, I'm sure. Glad you had a nice shopping trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't make it to Target very often (because of the distance!) but my kids always know it's the place they get popcorn. It's only a buck and makes shopping so much happier for everyone! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Update on my pajama pants: I'm still wearing them 12 hours later.

    ReplyDelete

Dinner Time Anchor

Awhile back I read a question on an instagram account that I follow. It went something like this: What are the anchors that keep your fami...