Thursday, June 23, 2011

I think they missed me

I believe the above picture was taken the same day or the day after I arrived home from my Minnesota trip. I was in my room reading and one at a time these guys came to my door to check on me. Did they think that I sneaked out the back door and hopped on another plane after I put the little ones to bed? I'm not sure, but I thought it was pretty darn funny that they all came to check on me. So, I grabbed my camera.

And just to not leave anyone out I'll add some of my current favorite pictures of my three younger girls.




2 comments:

  1. This is adorable!! You are richly blessed! Thanks for sharing,, love ya Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, has it been that long since we have seen each other? Your kid have grown! :)

    ReplyDelete

Dinner Time Anchor

Awhile back I read a question on an instagram account that I follow. It went something like this: What are the anchors that keep your fami...