Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Lucy's 5th Birthday


In March Lucy had her 5th bday!
To the right we have Lucy with some of her friends.  They came to play a few games, do the Hokey Pokey, eat cake and celebrate Lucy!

 This picture is not from her bday, but I thought the flowers were pretty neat.  They remind me of flowers that one might see in a Dr. Seuss book.


Lucy with Grandma Beth and the gift she received from Grandma.

 And here she is with her cake...she must have helped with the cake because she's got her apron on.



Shane's mom, Grandma Jeani, sent Lucy some gifts and here is one of them...matching dresses for Lucy and her doll. So cute!

1 comment:

  1. For some reason I keep losing my comments!! I really enjoyed seeing how you celebrated each child:) Sometimes I can get a little overwhelmed wondering how we can make each birthday special. But I have just got to trust that God will show us what will be best for the child at the time and most fitting in every way (money, time, guests) as each birthday comes around! These posts encouraged me about that!

    ReplyDelete

Dinner Time Anchor

Awhile back I read a question on an instagram account that I follow. It went something like this: What are the anchors that keep your fami...